Monday, June 10, 2013

To Write Me:

Hey Friends! I love letters and I love you. So, if you want to write me, here are my addresses:

E-mail:
whitney.minnick@myldsmail.net

-I don't have a lot of time to e-mail while in the MTC, but with dear elder and hand written letters I can take more time in writing you people back!

Dear Elder:
Before July 23rd:
www.dearelder.com
Select Provo MTC
Unit # 178
Mission Code: GUA-RET
Estimated Departure: 7/22/13

After July 23rd:
Select Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

*Both are free

Provo MTC:
Sister Whitney Minnick
GUA-RET
2009 North 900 East Unit 178
Provo, UT 84602

Retalhuleu Mission Home:
After July 23rd

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission
Iglesia Mormona
Boulevard Centenario
Salida a Coatepeque
Zona 2, Apt Postal 26
Retalhuleu
Guatemala

LOVE Y'ALL!! Also if you want to be put on the weekly email list you can tell my mom... tamiminnick@me.com
Or, you can just follow this wonderful blog!

Love,
Whit


No comments:

Post a Comment