Monday, April 8, 2013

Dear Grandchildren and Future Posterity:

I can't write in a journal. I just can't. So here ya go:

1. I am a pineapple. (Brunette on the outside and blonde on the inside)
2. Pretzels. They never let me down.
3. I would rather wear skirt/dress over jeans. So much more freedom...(kind of)
4. I am competitive. And not just a little, A LOT. I will beat you at whatever, whenever, however. But, I WILL win. You can bet your bottom dollar that you will be crying when it's over. I know, I'm not proud of it, I just can't help it. All of the sudden, there is a fire that burns inside and there's no putting it out. 
5. I HATE HATE HATE HATE hate chocolate.
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love lays chips...so it evens out.
7. I have a brick wall, but the second you hammer through it...there's no going back. There are many sides of Whitney. Most of them are fun, I think.
8. Any type of injury that involves blood expelling out of the body is cool. 
9. I have the memory of Dory from Finding Nemo.
10. One time I thought I was being kidnapped, screamed my head off for help, turned around and saw a deer. Good times.
11. I'm freakishly flexible.
12. There's a certain time at night where I'll tell you everything and anything you want to know about me. 
13. I wish I was in the CIA and I'm not joking.
14. I am the master commander of procrastination. Working on it...
15. Me encanta bailar.
16. I am a night owl.
17. My favorite novel is To Kill a Mocking Bird.
18. I hate lotion.
19. I love high heels.
20. My greatest fear is that I will never get married.
21. Before I die I want to skydive.
22. I can't scream like a girl. 
23. I've been told that my face says it all... 
24. I'm horrible at flirting. I'll pay someone for lessons. You have to be younger than 23. 
25. Along with being horrible at flirting, I'm what people call awkward. The worst part is that I know I'm being awkward and in my head I'm like "GET IT TOGETHER WHITNEY!!! BE YOURSELF." I need to give myself different advice because it's not working. I'm open for suggestions.
26. If you've seen my crazy side, I'm sorry, and you're welcome.
27. I love people who can have deep conversations with me.
28. Someday I want to be that cute old couple holding hands on a walk.
29. I talk to myself on a daily basis.
LISTEN UP grandkids...open your ears! Actually eyes!! This is the most important number..
30. I love my testimony of the gospel. I love reading the Book of Mormon. I love attending church each Sunday and of the partaking Sacrament. I love my Savior. I know that the atonement is real and powerful. I love that I know that I am a daughter of God. I love knowing that if I do my part on this earth, He will shower me with countless blessings. Grandkids, I already love you!! I'm telling you, follow His plan, use the atonement daily, model your lives after Jesus Christ--if you do that, you're golden. :)
Can't wait to meet your beautiful spirits!!
Love,
Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment