Tuesday, April 2, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:


Tall, dark, handsome, rock hard abs, chiseled jaw, huge biceps, built, athletic, smart, funny, honest, hardworking, good listener, rich. Ryan Reynolds, if you will. The perfect man. Find me this man and I will forever be your servant.

Not really. I'm just kidding. No, but really..if you find this man send him my way.

Now you think I'm conceited right? Hahahahahahahaha...kind of. 

All of the traits above are truly wonderful, and I would not complain if the man I marry carries those above. 
HOWEVER...
A priesthood man. THAT is what is MOST important to me. I look for someone who loves the savior Jesus Christ. I look for a man who knows that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church. I look for a man who knows that God lives, that his son Jesus Christ atoned for the sins of the world. A man who sustains and believes in the prophet Joseph, the restorer of our gospel. I want a man who has served a faithful mission, who can take me to the temple. Who respects women, and loves his mother. I want to marry a hard worker, a man who will provide, preside, and protect my family. I want someone who can bring positivity and joy into my life. I want a man who will turn to the Lord in everything they do. To me, this is the perfect man. A priesthood man. One who strives to become like Christ. A man who deeply understands the atonement, and uses it. A man who will be with me for eternity. 

Yes, I am only 18. But, this is what I want for my future. I worry and think daily about my future husband. I only hope that he is doing the best he can now.  

To me, an attractive man is a man of god. A man with a great personality.

To my future husband, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment